Tuesday, July 9, 2013

How Do You Food?

Hey guys! Today's post is about my food choices. Obviously we start out the morning with coffee. If you saw my FB post yesterday, it was about this new thermal mug [with a handle] that I got from Bed Bath & Beyond. It seriously is going to turn me into MORE of a coffee addict. As I'm writing this, I am still sipping on coffee that I prepared earlier today. It is hot, flavorful, and DELICIOUS!

The picture below shows two flavors of coffee that I use. I also have a dark French roast from the same people [Coffee Fool -- SO good BTW]. My usually morning mix for a full 12-cup pot of coffee is 4 scoops of the French and 2 scoops of either the Mocha Java [fave flave, no actual mocha flavor] or the Breakfast Brew. It's strong but not too strong for. I then add in a splash of Italian Sweet Cream creamer from Coffee Mate.

For lunch, well, it's leftover pizza. My husband and I order from Dominos often. We used to get their pasta which is pretty stellar where we are but we are now on this thin-crust pizza kick. Normally I get the thin crust with chicken and roasted red peppers. THAT combination is so great! This time around I opted for spinach and tomatoes. It was great fresh, but leftver -- kinda mushy. No bueno!

For dinner, I'll probably bake some chicken in the oven and have a rice or potato side. We love the starches.


So tell me: How do you food? Any patterns to your meals? Do you have a go-to meal each week? Let me know!



2 comments:

  1. I'm a starchy food addict. I almost always need a noodle or rice side dish with my dinner. We don't follow any patterns in our eating, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Potatoes are my favorite starch. Hands down.

      Delete