Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Could Teach You But I'd Have to Charge

Hello! Happy Hump Day! So last night....I didn't feel like cooking so I suggested Zaxby's. Did you know that their Brithday Cake Shake is here to stay FOREVER?! It's the best shake I have ever had in my life! Also, my go-to at Zaxby's is the Blackened Blue Zalad--MMMMMMM!


On to today! Nothing much in the news. Do you guys know what I do for a living? I'll just leave that there until later. If you know, comment below! My dream job would be to work for a beauty/polish company. I wanna make and name things. 


Plans for tonight: I guess I'll have to cook. I have to do some polish reviews but I might wait til the weekend because I have more daylight to work with. 

I made a batch of sweet tea last night. I do it by the gallon and always have 2 gallons in the fridge. As soon as 1 gallon is gone, "I refill it. Who else loves sweet tea???

Anyone start making plans for the weekend yet? I still haven't made it to the beach so I think I'll try to drag hubby along on Saturday. Leave some love in the comments! Ask me questions!

ALSO IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD: THE BACKSTREET BOYS ARE COMING TO JACKSONVILLE IN AUGUST! HELL YES I AM TRYING TO GO!

1 comment:

  1. We're having pizza tonight. I love the bacon cheeseburger pizza from Papa Murphy's but it's only offered occasionally - so I'm attempting to make my own. Our weekend plans are The Black Keys concert on Friday and then the movies on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete