Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekend Errands and Some Sweet Tea

Hi guys! Happy weekend! Today is a quick post with a sweet video tutorial.

Today was all about me and my husband. We went out to lunch at one of my favorite restaurants at the beach: Pusser's. I had the Calypso Fish taco [pictured below] and of course, husband had a burger. 

We then went to Home Depot to return somethings and replace some things and we also hit up the Bed Bath and Beyond for couple of household items.


Now comes the good part. This morning I was made aware [by two empty gallon pitchers] that we were out of sweet tea. I decided to film a short tutorial on how I make mine. Take a look and maybe give it a try!




2 comments:

  1. You and your husband are too cute. :) Thanks for sweet tea tutorial, my husband loves iced tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would LOVE those tacos! I'd be the one getting a burger. Saturdays are our "together" day - it's the only day we get to spend entirely with each other.

    ReplyDelete