Thursday, July 11, 2013

All of the Things...None of the Money!

Hi guys! That's my motto for today and probably every day. With so many polishes coming out and the Backstreet Boys happening in August, I will be a broke Katster, lol.


What are some things that you WANT but can't have because of no funds? Recently I was added to the Zoya polish media list and I feel so blessed and lucky to be able to bring you current polish collections from them.

I also have to save for the end of August because I am going to be BSBing ALL THE THINGS!

Anyway, here's my lunch for today. Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad in Basil Pesto. I split 1 box into 3 servings and it's perfect. Sometimes I add chicken to it but I was lazy and didn't do it this time around.


So, plans for tonight: writing more blog posts for my beauty blog. It's supposed to rain this weekend so that might interrupt my beach outing but we'll see. At least it's almost Friday!


2 comments:

  1. I have to finish paying for our vacation week at Disney in October, as well as save up the spending money for that week... PLUS pay my car taxes :( So I'm on a no buy until November! I really had my eye on the new Zoya collections (Pixies, Satin, and Cashmere) and the new Tink collection by Nicole by OPI. At least none are limited editions so they'll be there when I can shop again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an entire wishlist on Pintrest. lol

    ReplyDelete