Sunday, July 21, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies and Laundry

Who likes to bake? Sorry for no post yesterday. I honestly forgot, but here is rundown:
  • Woke up at 10
  • Played around on the computer
  • Went to eye doctor
  • Came home
  • Recorded a nail video/edited video/wrote nail post for Monday



Here is what has been accomplished today. I made cookies! I love chocolate chip cookies and these are SO easy to do...well, easy with my trust cornflower blue KitchenAid mixer!

Listening to Backstreet Boys while baking is calming....except when you have your husband yelling at you to stop singing off key. Whatever, haha! I redid my iPod to make sure I had all the current albums in a playlist in order. Come on August 26!

I haven't started my laundry yet...lame right? I better go do it. Did you have a good weekend? Let me know what you did!

We were thinking about the beach today but then it started raining so.....

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment