Sunday, July 14, 2013

Errands on Sunday

Hey guys! Today has been a productive one! We returned the ottoman we got yesterday in exchange for a new one [at BBB]. Much better. WE also made a trip to Costco where we bought LOTS of things including the two items pictured below.

Who else loves Greek yogurt? This 15 pack was on sale of $8.69 at Costco -- YES PLEASE!


Dinner tonight? Perdue popcorn chicken -- although it looks BETTER than PC because they pieces are nugget sized! This was on sale for $8.99 [saved $4] at Costco. It's a quick and easy dinner and the hubby approves! I also mixed mine with the bourbon brown sugar sauce and OMG so good!


I also have laundry going right now. I don't feel like going to work tomorrow but I have a lot of things coming in the mail for me this week, yay!

Did you have a productive weekend? What do you do on your Sundays?


1 comment:

  1. I always feel like I don't get anything done on Sundays! Today I went shopping with my mom and got half the laundry done... that's it! I need 3 day weekends always :)

    ReplyDelete