Friday, July 12, 2013

I Am a Lucky Girl - Backstreet Boys and Zoya

Happy Friday all! So many good things have happened in the past 48 hours! First, check out my OOTD picture below. Simple and cute!


Okay, now onto the good stuff. So I mentioned yesterday that I was/am beyond thrilled that I made it to Zoya's media list. This is a huge accomplishment for me! I got the confirmation for one set of polish to be delivered soon and I am awaiting another one soon! EEK!!!

Next, OMG I AM GOING TO THE BACKSTREET BOYS CONCERT ON AUGUST 26! My friend's mom was able to snag Row 19 seats on the floor just right of the center of the stage. OMG OMG OMG! I am so happy that I get to share this unbelieveable experience with some of the BEST ladies I know. To prepare, I'm listening to BSB on my iPod until the conert and then on July 30, their new album hits the stores! SO STOKED!

Other than that, things are pretty calm around here, haha. Are YOU going to see BSB in your city? Do you even like them?

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND? Let me know below!

2 comments:

  1. I never got into any boy bands but New Kids on the Block. My favorite band is Sigur Rós, a band from Iceland. They are coming to my area in September, and I can't wait to see them. I've been dragging my husband to lots of concerts lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know they were still around. I'm not really a boy band person. I had my day when I was a kid and into the New Kids like Kim there. I'm more into rock than anything. Especially symphonic rock/metal from Europe. My favorite band is Nightwish and they are actually from Finland.

    ReplyDelete